On this page you can see:
* Early R&D scratch productions photographs taken by Danilo Moroni at Pavilion Dance South West, Bournemouth.
* Birds Eye shot of the church venue performance space layout.
* Design ideas using moveable rods on stands to represent the forest idea. Moving them in the space changes the audience perspective, mood and sets the different scenes. Performers can also bend, step through and attach them to costumes and props.
* Video footage of R&D movement creation from a residency in Sweden and social media marketing GIF.
* Mood boards and early costume ideas.